Monday 17 August 2015

SWOT Analysis







  • Strengths: characteristics of the business or project that give it an advantage over others.
  • Weaknesses: characteristics that place the business or project at a disadvantage relative to others
  • Opportunities: elements that the project could exploit to its advantage.
  • Threats: elements in the environment that could cause trouble for the business or project.


My Personal Strength in Learning

     When learning a new topic, I am usually able to visualize the topic in my mind. This helps me

understand better. Moreover, I usually ask questions either to the teacher or myself to boost my 

understanding in the subject matter. Other than that, I also tend to remember the content that I have 

studied for quite a long period of time. I feel that I also search additional key points in a specific 

topic so that I will be able to understand better if I learn them in the future. I am also curious to 

learn something new. I also do not prefer to procrastinate where i would only be satisfied if I 

complete the task.


My Personal Weaknesses in Learning

     As you all know, although you have strength, you will definitely have your own weaknesses. For 

me, I usually don't understand things that fast and  I take time to digest the subject matter. This 

usually leads me to be a bit back in time but I try my best to catch up. Furthermore, I also very prone 

in making careless mistakes. After a test, I usually find out that although I was confident I could do 

almost all of it, but however I would have made a careless mistake which I wouldn't have realized.

Other than that, I also hate writing long essays. I like to keep things short and simple. However, at 

times you would have to elaborate certain points well. I am able to elaboration well for the science 

subjects but not for the language papers.

In a whole, I am glad that I have more strengths than weaknesses which would be a platform to move towards success.

No comments:

Post a Comment