Wednesday 19 August 2015

SWOT Analysis 2





















My Personal Strength in Learning
     
When learning a new topic, I am usually able to visualize the topic in my mind. This helps me
 
understand better. Moreover, I usually ask questions either to the teacher or myself to boost my 

understanding in the subject matter. Other than that, I also tend to remember the content that I have 

studied for quite a long period of time. I feel that I also search additional key points in a specific 

topic so that I will be able to understand better if I learn them in the future. I am also curious to 

learn something new. I also do not prefer to procrastinate where i would only be satisfied if I 

complete the task. I am also a well organized person and have a good time management
 
 
My Personal Weaknesses in Learning
    
      As you all know, although you have strength, you will definitely have your own weaknesses. For 

me, I usually don't understand things that fast and  I take time to digest the subject matter. This 

usually leads me to be a bit back in time but I try my best to catch up. Furthermore, I also very prone 

in making careless mistakes. After a test, I usually find out that although I was confident I could do 

almost all of it, but however I would have made a careless mistake which I wouldn't have realized.

Other than that, I also hate writing long essays. I like to keep things short and simple. However, at 

times you would have to elaborate certain points well. I am able to elaboration well for the science 

subjects but not for the language papers.
 

My Personal Opportunities in Learning

     In terms of opportunities, I would say that compared to the olden days now I have a lot of 
 
resources to gain knowledge. There are varieties of sources such as internet, books, teachers, friends 
 
and many more. Not only that, since I am a scholar, I would say the scholarship that I have obtained 
 
is an opportunity for me to widen my scope of knowledge. If I am not awarded this scholarship, I 
 
most probably would not have been to pursue my pre-university in Taylors College Subang Jaya. I 
 
think that since I am studying in this college I am able to boost my academic performance.  


My Personal Threats in Learning

     I think the main threat that I would say is that I would facing fierce competition from other 
 
students in my intake. Although this a threat as it can demotivate my academic performance but I 
 
hope I will be able to cope with the pressure and enjoy success.
 
 
Analysis 

     In a whole, I am glad that I have more strengths and opportunities  compared to my weaknesses 
 
and threats which would be a platform for me to move towards success. By learning about my 
 
strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, I am able to analyze myself in order to improve my 
 
academic performance. To reduce my weaknesses as in my careless mistakes, I would try my best to 
 
have more time to check my answers after I have completed the exam paper. Moreover, I would try to 
 
utilize and maximize my strength and opportunities in learning to improve my academic 
 
achievement.   



No comments:

Post a Comment