Monday 10 August 2015

Goal Setting

   

smart goal setting concept


        S – Specific: Be clear and unambiguous when setting your goal. Don’t leave room for guessing.

M – Measurable: Set a goal that allows you measurement toward your goals progress.

A – Attainable: Ask yourself,“Is this realistic and attainable?” If not, back to the drawing board.

R – Relevant: Create a goal with importance and meaning. Make sure the effort is worth it you.

T – Time-bound: Commit to a deadline. Open-ended goals tend to go forgotten.



   
          I am an ardent Liverpool fan. My goal is to watch Liverpool vs Manchester United live game 

in Anfield, England in five years time. To reach my goal I would need at least RM 10,000 for air 

ticket, boarding and lodging. When I am able to achieve close to RM 10,000, then my goal would be 

almost attainable. By visiting Liverpool, I am able to explore a new country, culture and custom. 

This would broaden my horizon in knowledge. Watching the Liverpool Football Club  players play 

in close range, would be one of my greatest achievements in life. In five years time, I hope to 

achieve my goal.  





No comments:

Post a Comment